Discussing my progress after the first week of NaNo, my concerns about Girl in the Forest’s content and length, and a quick summary of Aisuru’s 99 cent promotion results. Note: This episode does have some non-specific discussion on child abuse as this is a central subject of GitF.
News & Notes:
- NaNo Progress and Feeling
- Novel structure
- Aisuru’s Promotion Results
- Sales rank peaked at 6,155; got to #13 in magical realism!
- 97 copies sold in the US; 4 sold in UK; earned less than $55
- 1,237 KNEP
- So far, 2 days since the end, no more sales, but another 2,125 KNEP, so most have gotten a bunch of borrows too
- Will do what I learned when I have time to process it better
Current Word Count: 14,105 according to Scrivener (which is usually a dozen words high or so)