Got two big tasks done, but the rest…eh….um….yeah… *le sigh* I debated adding a couple of new goals, but I’m still iffy on whether I fully want to do them or not, so not committing yet. I will note that two would involve audio books for my current titles and the third is a potential writing project, but not a novel, that would connect to Aisuru, Deviations, and Girl in the Forest and that fans of one or all will likely be hoping I do. 😀
- Submit for Bookbub as often as possible until accepted or year runs out – last submitted 3/3, next one will be around mid-May when its KDP Select term flips
- BHAG: 200 copies sold in the first month
- Sell another 100 copies, minimum – moved down here for easier tracking; technically I “sold” 453 during it’s second free day promotion, but I’m still aiming for100 paid sales 🙂
- Continue submitting for Bookbub as often as allowed until accepted or year runs out – last submitted 2/6, next one will be around early-May when its KDP Select term flips
- Girl in the Forest
- Make revision plan and have fully revised for beta reading by June 30th – nowhere! 🙁
- BHAG: have beta read, final revision, and editing done in time for release by November 1st
Knives and the Girl – polish, finish cover, and give to newsletter subscribers– DONE!
- New Novels – write at least one
- Write new novel for NaNo 2016
- BHAG: Write a new novel while Girl in the Forest is being beta read and/or during editing process (which would mean two this year) – I kind of have an idea, except it wouldn’t be a novel 😀
Contact local library system about considering stocking my books 🙂– DONE! Books donated and now available 🙂
Site and Show and Everything Else
- Post at least 26 Manga Monday posts in 2016 (which would be a minimum of one every other week) – 6 posted so far!
- Read at least 200 books – Current Count: 33
- Read at least 5 books from my current physical TBR shelf – 3 read! (technically 4 since I finished Spice & Wolf, Volume 10, but I’m not going to count it since I started it in 2015)
- Read at least 5 books from my current digital TBR shelf – none yet, since I’m only counting those that I put on the shelf on/before January 3, 2016 or that I know I downloaded/bought before then
- Read at least 5 non-fiction books – 1 read, 1 DNF :-/
Create new cover art for TLW– DONE!
- Create personal logo/image – I split this one from the other since really it’s two different tasks