Big to do for November was of course NaNo and I nailed it! Yay! And the story is even complete! I shared a few snippets with my patrons over on Patreon, if you’d like to read/hear them. This story will likely be a private one that never gets published, but we’ll see 🙂 Also back to reading consistently, a nice benefit of getting control of my mental state. So yay!
Going Indie – Get to Launch Plan Ready
- Final draft by December 31st
- Line up beta readers
- Decide on related video content to create
- Do series of episodes on The Lackadaisical Writer related to book
- Come up with a cover concept, design attempt
Write at least 50,000 words during NaNo 2017 in November– DONE!
- Read at least 200 books (or equivalent) – 104 read
- Read at least 5 books from my current digital TBR shelf – 3 done! 🙂
- Really BHAG: create my own web-based sales tracking tool
Initial core app framework set up and code bones of app (error handling, authentication, etc.)– DONE! Site design– DONE!
- Code modules – In progress!
- Determine if app will also be “just for me” or if will eventually make a service open to others
- Get back to monthly newsletter sends outs