Wow…just wow. Suffice to say, I SUCKED in the final quarter of the year goal wise. I only accomplished two: sending my monthly updates and winning NaNo 2018. Broken Wing has remained untouched after I got stuck on some of the feedback and roadblocked on how to continue. Technically I did write another book (i.e. winning NaNo), but I’d really intended that goal to be a separate title from the usual NaNo win, and I haven’t started revising anything yet.
Normally I might scramble to get those last two goals in “on time”, but I have a friend visiting from out-of-town so I won’t get back to any writing stuff until the 2nd or 3rd. Ditto the reading goal, though I’d still fail as I only read one non-fiction book this quarter (two are in progress).
Next year’s first quarter goals will either be in a future post or the first episode of the Lackadaisical Writer 2019 season 🙂
How Did I Do on the Fourth Quarter Goals?
- Read at least 50 books, including at least five non-fiction and five non-manga fiction titles
- Send monthly updates to list
- Win NaNoWriMo 2018
- Finish revision round two of Broken Wing
- Release Broken Wing
- Start revising or writing next book
- Decide on The Lackadaisical Writer relaunch; if relaunching, prep new intro, notes, etc.
- Get photos taken and create new author image(s)