2018 started strong, but ended weak, with a lot of my final quarter goals ending in failure. Life continued to get in the way with my own health issues, the loss of Pusscat, Grandma Dog also having health issues, and some general struggles with the writing side. I did get some other stuff done that needed doing, though, and I felt like the quarterly goal setting did help me with staying more focused and to get more accomplished.
So with that said, here are my goals for the first quarter of 2019, i.e. things to have done by the end of March.
- Read at least 50 books, including at least three non-fiction and five non-manga fiction titles
- Send monthly updates to list
- Record updated intro and closer for The Lackadaisical Writer
- Decide on the Lackadaisical Writer relaunch schedule and any format changes
- Reread Broken Wing
- Revise at least 6 chapters of Broken Wing
- Reread Maid Maleen
- Get photos taken and new author image posted