With the year winding down, let’s see how I did on my fourth-quarter goals….hmm…yeah, not as good as I’d like. Some good goals accomplished, but some failed miserably – particularly I have still not finished that sci-fi short story and I am not consistently writing fiction 3 times a week.
I did do changes to Patreon for now and am keeping it going, so I’m calling that a win. I’ve also mostly decided no changes to the podcast for 2020, so technically a win? I may aim to get some guests on, but that’s about it. Still once a month, same 3rd Sunday schedule, with me recording live on YouTube. As I did get hit with trolls last time, I debated not doing the live public anymore, but then that shuts out my YouTube subscribers, so I didn’t do that. In keeping with those two goals, I also got new intro videos recorded and posted on both, so yay!
And I guess, all in all, not too horrible at all. Stay tuned for a separate post on my next year and 1st quarter goals, or check out the latest episode of the podcast to get the goals for the year now 😉
How Did I Do on the Fourth Quarter Goals?
- Read at least 50 books , including at least three non-fiction and five non-manga fiction titles
- Send monthly updates to list
- Finish the sci-fi short story
- Write fiction at least 3 times a week, each week
- Win NaNoWriMo
- Bonus goal: Have a consistent word per day chart in NaNoWriMo again this year!
- Decide what to do with Patreon
- Decide on podcast changes for 2020 season