I did not do as well as I’d have liked on my goals, but well, yeah, the world kind of had a bunch of stuff going on that was distracting. So can’t imagine why not…still, I’ll keep trying. 🙂 I tweaked some of the failed goals to be a bit more specific and less clumped up, to make them easier to focus on. Oh, also added a quarterly goal word count to this post, so wee!
Words of Fiction Written: 38,826
How Did I Do On My 1st Quarter Goals?
- Read at least 50 books, including at least one non-fiction and two non-manga fiction titles I did read several non-manga titles, but no non-fiction and I only read 36 books total
- Decide on what next title will be and get started on finishing (if draft) or starting revision
- Write fiction at least once a week I wrote on at least 16 days, which is more than the 14 weeks for the 1st quarter, BUT there were two weeks where I didn’t write anything :-/
- Work on descriptions of books Deviations redone, but none of the rest touched
- Add three patron-only posts to Patreon
- Create at least one vlog or tutorial video for YouTube
- Pull together keywords for Broken Wing for potential AMS ad run ad isn’t doing well, but it’s running
What are My 2nd Quarter Goals?
- Read at least 50 books, including at least one non-fiction and two non-manga fiction titles
- Write 500 words of fiction at least once a week
- Start trying to figure out my next potential title – at least get some ideas!
- Redo Aisuru description
- Redo At Week’s End description
- Run AMS ad on at least one novel
- Finish To Love One Another story
- Finish Dragon’s Sacrifice story