This episode is all about updates on writing, my life, and the show! It’s actually a short one for a change (relatively speaking LOL). I tried something new with the audio as well, using my headset. Apologies for the audio, partway through it sounds like the sources doubled up or something…not sure what happened there :-/
Support my writing and this podcast for as little as $1/month on Patron: https://www.patreon.com/SherelleWinters
- 17,558 words since last episode (March 22nd)
- Mostly dictation – still have about 5,200 words of dictated/transcribed stuff to clean
News & Notes:
- Da hair
- TMS final results and adding an augment with titration + Concerta
- Working from home, the issues and consequences and how long?
- Exercising and back to weights soon, maybe?
- New goodies: tires, yay car warranty, video card story, Elgato
- TLW changes planned – no more live and maybe some guests